Home Human(e) Architecture Tropical Exotic Bavaria / Saxony with DeSoto Brown (Humane Architecture)

Tropical Exotic Bavaria / Saxony with DeSoto Brown (Humane Architecture)

8
0

Like what you see? Please give generously.

http://www.thinktechhawaii.com

Extreme tempered climates everyday dream of moderate tropical exotic ones. 40 % of the world’s climate zones being tropical are envied by the other 60 % of tempered ones with more extreme heat and cold. This jealousy is pop culturally commercially exploited embodied in manifestations from small objects to large leisure complexes.

The host for this episode is Martin Despang. The guest for this episode is Desoto Brown.

ThinkTech Hawaii streams live on the Internet from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm every weekday afternoon, Hawaii Time, then streaming earlier shows through the night. Check us out any time for great content and great community.

Our vision is to be a leader in shaping a more vital and thriving Hawaii as the foundation for future generations. Our mission is to be the leading digital media platform raising public awareness and promoting civic engagement in Hawaii.

Close