These are our ThinkTech Guidelines for submission of Graphics on our talk shows:
1. Unless otherwise agreed, please do not submit more than 10 graphics – in ONE transmittal, if possible.
2. They should be medium (not high) resolution in size, and in jpg or png format, or as PowerPoint slides, but not pdf.
3. Video clips should be in mp4 or mov format (not wmv), each with a file size of no more than 1G.
4. Please name the graphics with (a) a number, for the number you want them shown, and (b) descriptive words that you will use to call for them during the show.
5. Email them to email@example.com with the name, date and time of your show (e.g., Community Matters, Monday, January. 13, 12:00 noon).
5. If necessary, you can bring them to the studio on a thumb drive on the day of the show, but be sure to get to the studio no later than 15 minutes before showtime.
6. In any event, please do not submit graphics to us unless you created them yourself or otherwise have the right or the consent of the owner to use and publicly disseminate them.